Bestow Collagen Boost
Bestow Collagen Boost powder slows down the visible signs of skin ageing. It boosts skin elasticity, plumps out wrinkles and promotes younger looking skin.
- Collagen powder gives your skin a head-start on collagen production.
The body builds collagen to keep skin plump and supple. The building blocks for making collagen come from your diet. Most people don’t get enough of the nutrients they need to make collagen. This powder boosts your supply of collagen building blocks in a form that is easily used by the skin.
- Your skin can’t make collagen without zinc. Most people in New Zealand are zinc deficient. Bestow Collagen Boost contains 6gms of zinc per serving, which provides 80% of your RDI.
- Vitamin C is vital. Your skin needs it to make strong collagen. This powder provides more than double your minimum daily requirement of vitamin C.
+ Bestow Collagen Boost also promotes healthy hair and stronger nails.
Bestow Collagen Boost is NZ's most bioavailable collagen supplement!
With as low as 1,000 Daltons* Bestow Collagen Boost is New Zealand’s most bioavailable collagen.
So what are Daltons and why do they matter? A Dalton is a unit used to measure molecular weight. In this case, collagen peptides. The lower the number of Daltons, the easier it is for your body to absorb and utilise. The collagen peptides in Bestow Collagen Boost have NZ’s lowest number of Daltons, meaning it is the most bioavailable on the market.
*maximum 2,000 Daltons.
What type of Collagen is used?
We source collagen from a single species of freshwater fish called Basa, sustainably farmed in fresh, tropical waters. Once harvested, they produce pure, pharmaceutical-grade collagen peptides.
The Freshwater Collagen Advantage
- Sustainable, eco-friendly collagen source.
- Offers superior bioavailability compared with beef and pork collagen.
- Is free of heavy-metals and contaminants found in marine collagen.
- Has a collagen profile that is closely aligned with the collagen found in human skin.
The Skin Benefits of Bestow Collagen Boost
Give Your Skin an Unfair Advantage
“Bestow Collagen Boost provides the key things your skin needs to produce an abundance of collagen and elastin. The result? Smoother, firmer, younger looking skin. ~ Janine Tait
7 Top Skin Benefits:
Bestow Collagen Boost Powder
- Boosts collagen and elastin production for younger-looking skin.
- Improves skin hydration and smoothness.
- Helps to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Helps to plump out crow’s feet and laugh lines.
- Inhibits MMP1 and MMP2, enzymes that break down collagen fibres.
- Contains Vitamin C and Zinc to optimise collagen production.
- Contains anti-oxidants to promote the formation of strong collagen
So, what does it taste like?
Our Collagen Boost Powder has a subtle taste of real raspberries with a hint of sweetness from monk fruit. We don’t use any artificial sweeteners or fillers in our Collagen Powder.
Bonus! Bestow Collagen Boost will promote healthy hair and stronger nails.
Bestow Collagen Boost powder is a concentrated, collagen dietary supplement.
Each 7g serve contains:
Hydrolysed collagen peptides 5gms
Vitamin C 250 mg
Raspberry juice powder 1724mg
Also contains: Tapioca maltodextrin
Collagen is key for Anti-Ageing:
Research shows that taking a daily collagen supplement can make a real difference to our skin. Why? Because our body simply can’t make enough. We rely on diet to provide the nutritional building blocks for collagen. Our modern diets are low in these key components.
Bestow Collagen Boost will make all the difference.
How do you use it?
Take one level measuring tablespoon of Bestow Collagen Boost powder daily. You can mix it into water or add it to smoothies.
Who is it suitable for?
It is beneficial for everyone. Collagen production begins to decline in our mid-20s, drops dramatically when we reach 30 and dips again at menopause. Bestow Collagen Boost helps to offset the decline and slow the rate of ageing.
Caution: People who have a seafood allergy should seek medical advice before taking this product. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, we also recommend you check with your health professional.